If you are looking for the best individual to DJ one of the most important days of your life, look no further than Joe Bunn himself of Joe Bunn DJ Company. Joe was flawless in his execution of our wedding reception and allowed us to enjoy the day without worrying about the little details. Just a few benefits to working with him include:
- Without a doubt the music was the highlight of the reception, and nearly every invited family or friend was raving about both Joe himself and the music. Both young and old were dancing the entire night and Joe was fantastic in his music selection seamlessly including music from the 1960s-2000s all in a way that allowed the night and party to flow perfectly.
- Simple-to-use online event planner and timeline allowing you to fill in the ideal schedule of events, toasts, introductions, etc
- Music Planner allowing you to outline the songs you do not want played, you absolutely have to play, and you do not mind if it plays giving him an idea of how the music genre should flow throughout the reception.
- Joe takes the reign during the reception ensuring that neither my wife, myself, or our parents had to worry about the flow of events. Just sit back and let his 25 years of experience manage everything while allowing you to enjoy the event stress-free.
As mentioned before, if you are looking for an unforgettable experience with great music there is not a better DJ company to seek than Joe Bunn DJ Company. My wife and I will forever be thankful for seeking out Joe and his services.
Our wedding was great thanks to Randy our DJ!! Everyone was complimenting us on who we picked as our DJ! GREAT JOB!!
Randy was great! Most of my guests left early but there were a few that stayed and had a blast! The music was perfect especially since I had a diverse group of people there. Thanks again!
Randy was our DJ, from Joe Bunn DJ, and did an absolutely wonderful job. My husband and I both serve on active duty in the Army and he worked around our busy, out-of-state schedules to meet with us and personalize our day. He covered the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and made everything flow so smoothly. My husband and I have different music loves, soft rock/country and Latin salsa/dance, but Randy managed to flow all of our favorites together throughout the day. Our guests were constantly commenting about how fun the night was, and Randy was a HUGE part of that! I can't thank Joe Bunn DJ enough!
Joe Bunn was amazing. We are so glad he was available to DJ our wedding celebration. He did a great job making sure everything ran smoothly and mixing up the music. All our guests were raving about him. He kept the dancing floor hopping. Everyone told us that Joe Bunn is the best, and now we can say for ourselves that he is the best. And he is also such a nice guy. We loved working with him and hope to have another opportunity soon.
Cortland was our DJ. He did an amazing job with the wedding ceremony and the reception. Great service, easy to work with.
We were so happy with DJ Randy from Joe Bunn DJ Company.Seriously was the best DJ ever. Played the perfect mix of a wide range of music that we loved and appreciated. Cant get better than Randy.
Mitch from Joe Bunn DJ Company was our wedding DJ. He was absolutely amazing! With all of the craziness going on, Mitch had everyone dancing the night away but also helped us direct the timing of the major events of the evening (introductions, toast, bouquet toss, send off, etc.). We could not have asked for a better DJ to celebrate our big day!
WOW! Randy was our DJ and he was a HUGE HIT! Randy took our preferences and created a great playlist for cocktail hour through dancing. Every guest commented on how great he was - our night even ended with all of our guests chanting Randy's name as a show of their appreciation. He kept the talking to a minimum, but did a great job MC-ing when needed. Overall, Joe Bunn DJ Company provided great customer service at a reasonable price... I'm sure all of their DJs are great, but really, you want Randy for your event!
We love Joe Bunn DJ Company and Randy, our DJ, who did a fantastic job at our wedding.
These are the things we loved:
- Joe Bunn DJ Company has a website that lists hundreds of songs for you to choose from, broken into "Top 200 most popular," "2000s," "90s," "80s", "First Dance," "Father/Daughter," "Cake Cutting," etc. They have a comprehensive list for basically every type of music or scenario you can think of. You can add any song that's not already in their library and they'll get it, but it was so nice having a big list of known hits to choose from, instead of starting from scratch. Really made selecting our music very easy.
- They make sure the night flows seamlessly. You fill out a detailed planning form telling your DJ how you want the night to go. (Ex. cocktail hour starts at x time, play music x during cocktail hour, introductions are at x time, list of names for introductions, etc). This was also great because it had a lot of things I would never have thought of (ex. What do you want to DJ to wear?), and it was very convenient that everything was on one form.
- Some DJs can be obnoxious or awkward with how they introduce couples or how much they're on the mic, but Randy was perfect and so natural
- Randy kept the dance floor packed. This was very important to my husband and me. Randy played all of the songs we requested, but it turned out some of the songs on our list weren't that popular with our guests. Over the course of the night, Randy was able to identify the type of songs that got everyone on the dance floor, and he played more of those, so the dance floor stayed packed (and my husband, me, and all of our guests had a blast).
We would highly recommend Joe Bunn DJ Company and Randy (our DJ) to anyone looking for a wedding DJ and would definitely choose them again, if we had it to do over.
Joe Bunn is a true professional. He made the night seamless. Perfect.
We had Mitch as our DJ for our wedding and he was fantastic. It was easy from start to finish using Joe Bunn DJ Company-definitely the least stressful part of wedding planning. Mitch knew exactly what we wanted and how to read the crowd and make sure he was playing the music that the guests wanted to hear. 5 stars all around.
We would never celebrate anything in our family without Joe Bunn DJ. He's done 2 weddings for us and my daughters and I were delighted. When he says, "I will keep people dancing," he is speaking the truth. M y next discussion with him will be about whether he does Celebrations of Life - I hope that's a long way off.
Steve Stowe was absolutely fantastic and my husband and I could not have been more pleased. He was very helpful during pictures, holding my bouquet and making sure the bridal party had drinks. All my requests were played and he was very attentive to the guests requests as well. Very personable and approachable. Overall great job!
My husband and I had Randy as our DJ for our wedding and he was amazing!!! We met Randy at our Matron of Honor's wedding and he did such a fabulous job keeping the guests dancing that we knew we wanted to have him at our wedding. We had Randy provide music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We met with him prior to our wedding day because we wanted to meet with him about music selections for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He had very amazing and unique ideas based on what my husband and I wanted. The ceremony music was one of my favorite things of the day. At our reception, he had all our guests on the dance floor throughout the entire evening. It was brilliant. My husband and I will continue to recommend him as THE DJ to work with!!!!!! After an amazing evening, Randy provided us with an awesome playlist of our ceremony and reception selections. We are having a great time listening to the songs. Also, a big thank you to Randy for answering my many emails and taking the time to meet with Shawn and I to go over our ceremony and reception selections. He was such a pleasure to work with and made everything so easy and FUN! Ah, THANK YOU!
Joe Bunn, DJ, was the person we called just after notifying family about the engagement, as we could not plan a wedding without his commitment to do the reception music. When Joe says, "I can keep them on the dance floor," he is not exaggerating. One of the leading floral designers in NC told us, two weddings ago, that money spent on Joe Bunn, DJ, would be the most well spent money of the entire wedding. He was so right!
Great DJ company to work with! Their online tools make the whole process so easy! We worked specifically with Randy Bennett, who was phenomenal! Highly Recommend!
This is a great DJ company! We had Randy Bennett for our wedding and he was amazing. He listened to all our requests and put together an amazing playlist that created a great vibe--just what we were looking for. Days after the wedding people were still talking about the music and how much fun they had!
Wonderful Company to work with! FRANK WAS AWESOME!! SO easy to work with and my our wedding reception perfect!! Highly recommend
With as much experience as Randy has, we knew we were in good hands - and he did not disappoint. We left most of the musical decisions up to him, and he of courses kept the dance floor going the whole night. He was extremely professional and took care of the emcee and DJ responsibilities while only having to ask us a few questions. I would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for an event DJ.